NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that an annual general and special meeting (the “Meeting“) of shareholders of Drone Delivery Canada Corp. (the “Company“) will be held on Tuesday, June 26, 2018, at the hour of 4:00 p.m. (Eastern time), at the National Club, 303 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario M5H 2R1 for the following purposes:
1. to receive and consider the audited consolidated financial statements of the Company for the year ended December 31, 2017, and the report of the auditors thereon;
2. to elect the directors of the Company;
3. to appoint the auditors of the Company and to authorize the directors to fix their remuneration;
4. to approve and confirm the stock option plan of the Company; and
5. to transact such other business as may properly come before the Meeting or any adjournments or postponements thereof.
A shareholder wishing to be represented by proxy at the Meeting or any adjournment thereof must deposit his or her duly executed form of proxy with the Company’s transfer agent and registrar, Computershare Investor Services Inc., at 100 University Avenue, 8th Floor, Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2Y1 not later than 4:00 p.m. (Eastern time) on Friday, June 22, 2018 or, if the Meeting is adjourned, not later than 48 hours, excluding Saturdays and holidays, preceding the time of such adjourned meeting.
Shareholders who are unable to attend the Meeting in person, are requested to date, complete, sign and return the enclosed form of proxy so that as large a representation as possible may be had at the Meeting.
The board of directors of the Company has by resolution fixed the close of business on Thursday, May 17, 2018 as the record date, being the date for the determination of the registered holders of common shares of the Company entitled to receive notice of, and to vote at, the Meeting and any adjournment thereof.
The accompanying management information circular provides additional detailed information relating to the matters to be dealt with at the Meeting and is supplemental to, and expressly made a part of, this notice of annual general and special meeting. Additional information about the Company and its financial statements are also available on the Company’s profile at www.sedar.com.
DATED at Toronto, Ontario this 17th day of May, 2018.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
“Richard Buzbuzian” (signed)
Management Proxy Materials: